Mulberry House in Ongar, Essex is a family owned and operated events venue. Our Georgian House and stunning woodland gardens host two large event spaces with outside wedding ceremonies and 23 bedrooms.
We are currently looking for an exceptional applicant with Bar experience to join our family.
You will be joining a positive team dedicated to building on Mulberry House core values:
- Great People
- Wow Experiences
Our Bar Supervisor will assist in overseeing our three two busy Banqueting bars along with our Garden Room Pantry restaurant bar.
We are a busy wedding venue and can host up to 200 people in our banqueting rooms. We need a hands on Bar supervisor who will need to be willing to work in a busy, fast paced bar environment. Lots of fun, live music looking our wedding guests.
- Prepare drinks / Tapp’d Cocktails
- Excellent customer service skills
- Cash Handling
- Hygiene and cleanliness of all bars, cellars etc.
- This is a hands on job and you will be expected to work the bars with your team for events and weddings.
- Reporting into the F&B manager.
- Working weekends and evenings.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.00-£13.00 per hour
Please register your interest by submitting your CV and cover letter to email@example.com