Dry Hire At Mulberry House
Our spectacular venue is also available to hire on a dry hire, venue only basis to allow you to create an individual wedding day with your own specific suppliers. This enables you to utilise our venue spaces and grounds for your wedding with the freedom to choose your own caterers, entertainers and team.
Many wonderful local suppliers have worked with us to create stunning weddings and we have a good relationships with cake makers and caterers through to photographers and florists. If you do require a recommended supplier, please check our featured suppliers page for a full list of contacts we are happy to recommend.Featured Suppliers
Dry Hire Wedding Price List
|Oct 22 –
|Apr 22 –
|July 23 –
|Oct 23 –
Mulberry Dry Hire Package
• Our One Wedding a Day Promise
• Bridal Changing Facilities – available from 8am (max 6 persons)
• Groomsmen Lounge – available from 12pm for changing (max 6 persons)
• 22 Acres of Picturesque Grounds to Capture your Wedding Memories, housing our wide array of friendly wildlife
• Room Hire of the Gazebo for Ring Ceremony, Garden Room Conservatory & Terrace (Afternoon Tea) and the Marquee (for evening party) until midnight
• Honeymoon Suite for the Wedding Night with breakfast
• Limewash Chiavari Chairs with White Seat Pad
• 24 Duty Manager / Receptionist
• Silver Cake Stand & Knife Complementary
• Free On-site Parking with Car Parking Steward
Please note the following:
• You are welcome to bring in your own food and beverages. You are welcome to use our kitchen and bar but we would ask that all areas of the venue are left as found. We would take a £1000 security deposit in case of damages/things left uncleaned.
• Bedrooms are priced separately.
• Any areas of the Hotel you are not using will be locked.
• You are welcome to have a helicopter/hot air balloon, this would have to be landed on one of our distant fields.
• You are able to have x130 maximum seated and x200 maximum standing in the Marquee.
• No live music outside past 18:00.
• Decibel limit for sound in the Marquee is 85 decibels and music must be turned off at midnight.
• All linen, China, Cutlery, Crockery and Event Management is the responsibility of the Caterer
• All Caterer’s equipment deliveries must be made within the hire time, unless prior agreement is made with Mulberry House.
• Caterer is permitted to use our kitchen, not use of refrigeration. Caterers would need to bring refrigerated trailers with them which can be parked close to our kitchen.
• All rubbish must be removed off the premises at the responsibility of the Caterer.
• The Kitchen handover will take place on arrival of the Caterer, they must be checked out and signed off on the departure of the Venue.
• An additional Refundable Security Deposit of £500.00 will be taken from the Caterer to assure that there is no damage, missing items and the venue/ premises is left clean during and after the event from their guests and external services held by the client.
Just a big Thank You to all staff for making Samantha and Matthew's wedding a most wonderful and perfect day. Loved the venue, atmosphere, food, staff grounds, animals and even the room where we could stay with our pooch.
Thank you for everything.
Mother of The Bride
Stay In Touch
Keep up to speed with offers and what's on at MulberrySign Up
Enter your email address to receive updates and offers from the team at Mulberry House.
You can unsubscribe at any time.